Friday, December 31, 2010

Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me

Posting my last journaling assignment for the year 2010. Not much to share with you....But it's been fun journaling this past few months. I seem to have more to  say when I'm writing my poems or blogs.

The goodness of God is with us. The things that come our way. Such joy to know that God is with us. He is a merciful God.

Surely goodness and merciful shall follow me all my day...I like that verse. It's in Psalm 23.  The goodness of God is so good.

I'm getting ready for the celebration. I'm going to ring in the new year. It's cold and windy here. So I better dress warmly.

Surely Goodness And Mercy Shall Follow Me All My Days...Continue my journaling on my next entry.

Happy New Year!
Staying On The Journaling Journey,Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...