Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Been On An Adventure: With New Beginnings

Greetings to you! I'm off on a new adventure...again. This morning, I had this idea to create this site. I don't know what all, I will do here. I had an idea some time this year to set up a site with all my websites on.

Well, I've added all my sites on this website expect a few. I'm not on those sites anymore. (I'm on facebook. I can't find my http:// address.)

I joined a journaling site on Tuesday, November 8, 2010. I didn't know how long I would be there. But, I'm still there. I journal on that site just about every day. However, only members on that website can see what I post.

So, I thought to add some of the things I post on that jouraling site. This site will be different from my journaling site. I can add photos, videos and links here with my blog post.

That journaling website emails me an assignment on Tuesdays. I'm on my 4th assignment. I'm observing how I'm using my time daily for a week. I'm thinking about what I do and what I could stop doing. I'm trying not to waste time.

Here were the other assignments. The First week: I was monitoring my moods.  The Second week: I was to write a conversation with some one who has or had an impact on my life. The Third week: I was to journal on defining moments.

I like to journal. I notice that when I'm given an assignment or topic to journal about, I think about what I can share. It's helps me out on what to blog about.

What did I noticed about how I used my time today?
I noticed that when I have my devotional time in the morning, my day has a fresh start. I didn't have to rush in doing thing. I have a sense of ease.

When I began my work day today, I was behind a bit. It was not on  my behalf. I care for one of my brothers. I can't rush him to do things. I have to wait for him when he is ready.

I noticed as I waited for him, I had an opportunity to do other things for him while he was getting ready to eat. When he came to eat things flowed into place.

He ate. I had to help him with his daily routines. This went with out trouble. I got done quicker than I thought I would. I just rearranged some of the things that I do.

I continued on about my day. I had this thought to create this website. I was going to re post what I wrote on the journaling site. But than again I thought not.

I just start where I'm at. Besides, some of what I wrote about is on my Journaling_Susan site. However, there were some thing that I did I haven't done on my other sites. I could add them here. Maybe I will.

This day is not over. I have other things to do. I'm visiting my websites. I'm journaling. I will go to my last Bible Study. In the mean time. I'm observing what I do with my time and so forth.

Hope that this site will bring some good to those who discover it.
Peace and Grace to you.

Been On An Adventure: With New Beginnings
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...