Monday, December 6, 2010

It's About Time

Greetings! It's been a good day! I've been be thinking on how I used my time for 7 days. I've learn some things. Also I've changed some of my habits. Yes, it's about time!

What did I noticed about how I used my time today and through the seven days! Time can't be reused. When the time comes that's the time that I have in that moment. So our time should be important to us.

It's been a peaceful day. The second day of the week, I'm trying to get into what I'm needing to do. I managed to do things in new ways. I'm not spending too much time on one thing.

I've been future posting my poems. I try to write one poem a day. Then I future post that poem on my site. I see by doing this I don't have 5 or 8 posts to post by the end of the week.

I found a site where I can post on it while I can post on my other sites' statuses. I'm posting the same thing on those sites. I can save time by not going to my other site and log in.

I been having blog ideas come to me. That's great! I've been doing things without actually thinking about blogs for 2011. I need to future post some blogs.

My work day is coming along OK! I plan out what I need to do. I work through out the day on things. I notice by doing little things at a time I can get some things done. I do one task at a time.

I'm sorting things. I'm finding more things to add to the family history site. It strange how I do one thing and what I'm doing gives me ideas for other things I need to do. I'm coming up with poems and blogs to write about.

I felt great when I'm doing some the things I like. I have to draw the line when I need to stop. I need to do other things. By doing this it gives me balance.

In all I like this assignment about taking note of our time and what, how I use it . Each day is different. But the time reminds the same.

There are 24 hours in a day. What we do with those 24 hours is up to each one of us. We have the gift of each day that comes to us.

May we use our days as gift from God. May God grant us the wisdom to go throughout our days. May we use our time wisely. May we see the beauty in each day that comes in Jesus' Name Amen!

Peace of God be with you.
Thanks for reading.

Staying On The Journey,Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...