Thursday, December 16, 2010

What Do I Believe About Work And Money?

I've been thinking about WORK and MONEY. What Do I Believe About WORK And MONEY? The two words go to gather. What is WORK? What is MONEY? How does the money deal work to gather?

This journal assignment is WORK. I had to think, how I was going to do this journal assignment. There was no MONEY that will be earn in return for what I do. I believe that I will receive some benefits in doing this exercise.

What I'm saying, relates with the topics of WORK and MONEY. I had to have the necessary things to make this assignment happen. Without electricity, a computer, an Internet provider and etc, I wouldn't have been able to do what I'm doing.

Most important without the knowledge of knowing how to WORK my computer and so forth, I wouldn't have been able to do what I'm doing. So, where should I start on this assignment about What I Believe About WORK and MONEY?


Have you heard of the saying; Do you think that MONEY doesn't grow on trees? This phrases come to mind when I hear children wanting things from their parents. If MONEY did grew on trees, we would WORK to get that MONEY off that tree. Besides, tree's would be a good item to have in your yard.

That four letter word; WORK! For some, that is a scary word. WORK should be apart of our LIFE. And with HUMAN NATURE, we should be accustom to WORK. It's how we go about LIFE. We have to have some income in our lives. We need the necessary things in LIFE to live.

WORK:
It can be a paying job. Or WORK can be done through volunteering. That's working without pay.  In either case, we do what we do for a purpose. We work to receive pay to life life. We work as volunteers to be a helping hands for others. We receive some type of benefit in the long run.

How old should a person be in order to start working or volunteering? I think as soon as the person is able to understand the value of what they are doing and what they want  whether it's a pleasurable things or as a necessary of LIFE.

When we are children we had chores to do. As a child, we may not have thought that dong chores was WORK. Some parents gave their children allowance for what they did as a reward. I see as doing WORK in childhood, equips us as children for when we grow older.

When we have made it through our schooling, we come to the point of responsibility. We want things. We need things in our lives. We know that MONEY doesn't grow on trees. So, what do we have to do? Find some where to WORK!  That's a J.O.B that you'll receive pay check for what you do.

We are WORKING. We have responsibilities. What do we do with our MONEY is our business. Of coarse we have to pay bills and so forth. There are things that we need and so forth.

Now, the function of WORK and the earning of  MONEY are in operation. This interacts with the other areas of our living....

May we live our lives the best for us. May we learn how to manage our WORK- LIFE and MONEY the best way we know how. May our HUMAN NATURE not make us stumble and do things we shouldn't. May we not over spend.

May we learn that whatever our status in WORK or  FRIENDSHIPS don't hinder things in life. May those who are in a MARRIAGE balance what they do. May there be healthy RELATIONSHIPS in our WORKplace.

May those who are PARENTING have the wisdom to teach their children about WORK ethic and about MONEY.  May we learn that how much MONEY we have or earn doesn't necessarily bring us HAPPINESS.

May those who are RELIGION be faithful to give tithes and offering. May we be faithful and hardworking at what we do. Whether if a paying job or volunteer WORK. Amen!

What Do I Believe About Friendships and Marriage?Continues on my next journal entry

Thanks for reading!
Staying On The Journaling Journey,Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...