Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Assignment: What Went "Terribly Wrong: And How Was It A Gift?

I've been trying to figure out what this assignment, is all about. Here are some words from the assignment. We label circumstances as either "good" or "bad." 

"We have the ability to attach meaning to life's events....by reframing perceived "bad" events as positive events...we learn to do this on a consistent basis, we start living an amazing positive, empowering life.....We become light, fun, energetic and uplifting, and people want to be around us!



"Describe something that you perceived to go "terribly wrong' and write about how it was a gift." I have to think on this one for a while. Maybe it has click in my thinking yet. What is this assignment about?

I'll come up with something, I hope! Meanwhile...Counting down the days of 2010...A new year is to be born in a few days. Twenty Eleven. Happy New Year!

This assignment will crossover into 2011. Maybe that's how long it will take me to do this assignment. I thought that the last assignment was hard.

May we enjoy the things we like to do. May we see the good of going through. May we experience things to help us grow in the LORD. Amen!

Continuing my thoughts on my next entry...
Thanks for reading!
Staying On The Journaling Journey,Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...