Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Journaling Assignment on Desires

I've been thinking about my next journaling assignment. It's about desires. What are my desires? What things do I really want to have? What things do I really want to do and so forth?

This assignment is where I'm writing my desires in descriptions. I have to describe things in detail. I should  take the time to really imagine my desire clearly and play it out in my mind's eyes.

This sound like a hard assignment. I'm suppose to play my desires out in my imagination. I know I can't live in a fairly land type world. The things I desire and want should have some with in reason.

I don't know how to start this assignment. I've been thinking about some things. I have jotted down some things the I would to see come to past.

What are my desires?
This entry is just my introduction. I have to think on this one. Giving in detail of my desires?

May we think of our hearts desires. May we be realistic. May we have to wisdom to know what is for us as we imagine what things may be like. May we see our heart's desires come to past.

Journaling Assignment On Desires
Continues on the next entry
Thanks for reading!

My desire for today:I wanted to get some present wrapped and write some Christmas cards out. My desires changed when I feel the need for a nap. I felt a whole lot better after taking that nap.

Staying On The Journey,Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...