Saturday, December 18, 2010

What Do I Believe About RELATIONSHIP and PARENTING?

I have been thinking about my next topics. RELATIONSHIP and PARENTING. What Do I Believe About RELATIONSHIP and PARENTING? What makes up a RELATIONSHIP? What about PARENTING?

We have all kinds and levels of RELATIONSHIPS.
Some are more closer than others.

Parents to children, siblings to siblings, Grandparents to grandchildren, Aunt to nieces, Uncles to nephews, husband to wife, friends to friends, Doctor to patients, Employers to employee, co workers to co workers and etc the list goes on.

We build on our RELATIONSHIPS through the process of time. We learn about one another. We want the other person to like us. We do things for one another out of love and FRIENDSHIPS.

We do things together in RELATIONSHIPS. We share things with one another: our joys, our sorrow, our burdens. We comfort one another. We do life together.

First of all I am not a parent. What can I say about PARENTING?
I believe that a parent has the responsibility for their child whether the child was born out of wedlock or not. I see in most case the mother is the one left with what happens to the child's life. It's hard to care for a child by yourself.

In a marriage with both couple under the same home there are guidelines that the parents lay out. Parents are to train their children. They should be examples. So their children will have to have a life of their own with their set of values about life.

Parents only know or experience from their parents or whoever brought them up. Mortals and values about life is learn them. Then passed down to their children.

What I saw in my upbringing was to be obedient to my parents. I know when I wasn't suppose to do things. We were taught that education was important in life.

We knew what we had to do. We wanted to honor or parents. Parents are suppose to be examples in life that we can follow. I know there are cases people are ashamed of their parents. That another issue.

But, I believe what the Bible saying about parents. We shall honor our father and our mother. This is good in the sight of the LORD. Bringing honor to our parents speak good to the LORD. No matter if the parent wasn't a good parent. Show honor unto the LORD.

Our relationship are important in all walks of LIFE. Those are PARENTING, relationship with their children matters. The two work together.

May we learn to work on our relationships. May those who are parenting have good relationships with their children. May God help our relationships. May we all be good example to those around us. AMEN!

I've been slowing down on my journaling. Not much time to do things today. I started this journal yesterday. I finished up today. My style of writing changed. I'm tried... Hope this entry makes sense.

I hope that I can journal on Religion and Happiness on Sunday. If not I'll do it on the Monday. I plan on getting that one finish.

Thanks for reading.
Peace be with you all.

Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...