Sunday, December 26, 2010

What Are My Desires?

I've been resting up. My voice is coming back. Still coughing... What are my desires? Still thinking about the assignment.

One thing I desire that I may ask to see the LORD in His sanctuary. Sunday worship was beautiful. God fills me with surprises. God is so God.

Some one ask why do I like to wear hats? He was just wondering. I like to wear hats. He was doing a study out the New Testament. Women covering their has have angles protecting them. I need to google that one on hats and angels.

I plan to finish up this assignment on Monday. It's a detailed assignment. I don't how detailed I can be. I'll see.

May we enjoy the day that we are in. May the LORD surprises as we go about our days. May we see the good in ours as we are on our way. Amen!

Conclude this assignment on Monday
What Are My Desires?
Peace be with you!

Staying On The Journaling Journey,Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...