Monday, December 20, 2010

What Do I Believe About Happiness And Religion? Conclusion On Assignment

I've been thinking What Do I Believe? for this past week's journalilng assignment. I can say, I can sum  up what I believe in this assignment. What Do I Believe About Happiness And Religion? It connects with all the other topics that I wrote about.

I can say when I believe, I don't have to explain what I believe. I don't have to argue my point. I can only confess what I believe.

I believe that there is a God. So I'm have a RELIGION.
I believe that LIFE comes from God. The LIFE of God dwells inside me.
I believe that HUMAN NATURE is apart of LIFE. We are sinners needing to repent. I believe that we should WORK. It's apart of what LIFE is about.

I believe that we should be good stewards of our MONEY. We give, spend, save of our MONEY. I believe that FRIENDSHIPS are important in our lives.
I believe that a MARRIAGE is between a male man and a female woman. I believe that PARENTING is very important in a child's early life. I believe children are a gift from God for parents to raise up in the admiration of God.

I believe that HAPPINESS is apart of LIFE. I believe that's who we know can lead us into HAPPINESS. When things come into our lives we can have that inter peace of knowing God is with us. It's not what situations that come our way. It's our reaction in how we respond and go through that brings that peace to us.

I can't recall when I started believing in God. I grew up with Baptist parents. I heard about Jesus and God through my parents and siblings.

I notice some of the things I believed, in my early years have changed over the coarse of years. Indeed that is because I have matured. There were some negative things that I casted aside. There were many I had to alter.

I see, as I mature in Christ, some of the childish things that I do I have put away. I have seem to eliminate them. I have new insights about life as I experience life.

What I've experienced about HAPPINESS is what I do with it. I mean things should make my happy. But it shouldn't be the case. If I live on having HAPPINESS all the time, than I couldn't experience things that I need to grow in.

Happiness is a wonderful experience. It comes when I choose to let it come. I know when sadness comes I have to grieve or have that time of sorrow. I know that sorrow is just for a time.

Being happy is a choose. I see by being religious, I have a belief that I can be pulled out of sadness. Through the word of God and the Holy Spirit's guidance I can life that live that Jesus has called me to live.

Live in Jesus is the best thing I have experience. I called upon Jesus on March 25, 1983. On September 17, 1993 Jesus make Himself know to me. I began to start attending church gatherings.

It's been 17 years since I've been apart of the assembling of the saints of God. I believe that what I have experienced have been shaping my belief system. I can only speak or believe what I am capable in believing.

I believe that Jesus died on the cross for the sins of the world. I believe that God raised Jesus from the died. I believe that Jesus is seated at the right hand of the Father.

I believe that Jesus is LORD and is ruling the Nations from heaven's throne. I believe that Jesus will come again to judge the living and the died. I believe the the Holy Spirit is alive in me and is that witness of what I can believe.

This has been another interesting journaling assignment. I have found myself as I sat down to type in what I do, I find that I can flow through with words to say. I have come to think over the assignment for the week.

I see that I have a belief system in how to approach this journaling assignment. If I lay aside some time to journal each day, and have an idea on what I want to share, the words will flow as I am typing.

I've seen to see this as I've been journaling last week. I belief as I 'm journaling daily I have a sense of what's in my heart to share.

I try to practice what I believe each day. I read some form of the word of God daily. I believe that God hears what I say to Him. He hears me when I don't say anything. I believe God knows me.

I believe that God knew about me before the creation of the world. I believe that God has a plan and purpose for my life. I believe in God the Father, I believe in God ,the Son. I believe in God the Holy Spirit, Holy God, 3 in one.

There some much much more I can say about what I believe. I believe in prayer. I'm of the Christian RELIGION. I believe in Christ who is my LORD and Savior.

We all have our ideas about things in LIFE and why we choose to believe what we believe. What is Life ? Why dose HUMAN NATURE affect what we do? Why do we have to WORK? What should we do with our MONEY?

How should we form our FRIENDSHIPS?. What makes up a MARRIAGE? How should we cultivate our RELATIONSHIPS? What about PARENTING?  What bring on  HAPPINESS? Why do we have to have a RELIGION?

Everything we do, or don't do,
say or don't say, or believe or don't believe
It's all for a reason.
We all have our opinion in LIFE.
May we respect others for their opinions.
May we learn to get long with one another.
May we learn to come to gather with common ground.
May we believe what we believe without being mad at others.

Thanks for reading.
I hope it makes sense.
What Do I Believe About Happiness And Religion? Conclusion On Assignment
Peace be with you.

Staying On The Journaling Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...