Friday, December 10, 2010

Seeing Some Insights

Greetings! I'm still reading emails from family member and friends. I didn't expect as many responds as I got. I believe that I will get some more emails.

I can work with what I have this far. Some are saying similar things. That I'm faithful, an encourager. But, I want to go back and see what each person said and combine things.

I think it would be interesting to combine what others said about me. I will compare with what I think my unique abilities are. This assignment is interesting.

I'm seeing a new light about myself. Things that others see in me. Glory be to God.

May we learn to hear what others are saying. May we be thankful for the people who are in our lives. May we work with one another to get things done in Jesus' Name Amen.

Seeing Some Insights

Peace and mercy to you,
Staying On The Journey,Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...