Tuesday, December 7, 2010

What Are My Unique Abilities?

Hi, there! I have my session's homework.  I thought, how am I going to do this one? My mission is discover what my gifts and talents are. What characteristics that describe me? I have ask people what they think my gifts and talents are.

I've been thinking who to ask. I wonder who to ask? I'm thinking of what are my gifts? What am I good at? What are my unique abilities?

This will be an interesting subject to write on. I hope the people who I email or ask to help me do this assignment will. I don't want to put someone on the spot. I have just a week to do this assignment.

I'll email some people. Then see what happens. I believe that I will get some replies. I'm wondering what others will say about me.

May we discover things about ourselves that others see in us. May we express ourselves to one another in a positive way. May we be encouraged and uplifted through others who care. Amen!

Discovering what my unique abilities are...
Peace.
Thanks for reading!

Staying On The Journey,Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...