Saturday, December 11, 2010

A Big Mission

Greetings! It's cold outside. In the teens. Burrr! I've been reading and taking notes on what others have wrote about my unique abilities. What people see in me....Wow!

I don't know how many of my family members and friends replied to my request. Some blessed me with scriptures about being a friend. There were some who speak a blessing over me. How thoughtful!

This is a big mission. I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I haven't really wrote about my discoveries yet. I'm still in the process.

Some say that I'm a good writer. I'm faithful and trustworthy. I'm a caregiver and care about my family and friends. I am devoted to God, my family and friends, and church family.

There's more.... I plan to have this assignment done. Soon, I hope. It's been an interesting journey. I'm exploring more about myself and others.

May we continue on the journey of life. May we bring out the best in others. May we see the beauty in others. May we discover more about who we are and what makes us tick in Jesus' name Amen!

A Big Mission!
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...