Wednesday, December 15, 2010

What Do I Believe About Life and Human Nature?

I've been thinking about life and human nature. What Do I Believe About Life And Human Nature? What is life? When does life begin? What is human nature? What causes us to act the way we do?

Those are some good questions to think about. I could google to find out what life and human nature are on the web. But, I don't want to do that in this journal.

So, I began thinking...When does life begin? I believe that life begins at conception. Life in the female's womb is the place where life begins. I'm Pro-Life. I believe that when a child is conceive, that child's life begins. That child is a human being.

I believe that every one of us were born for a purpose. We weren't born by accident. I believe I wasn't born by accident. I was born the 19th child to my parents.

Besides, human life, there are other forms of life. There's animal life. There is the plant life. Perhaps there is life on other planets...alien life. As long as there is a vital sign of a beat or rhythm, there is life. We live and breath as we have our life to live.

If we live to be 70, that is good. If we live to be 80 that is great. With strength and the will to live we live as long as our human bodies can last.

In the mean time we have to keep our bodies up. We need to wash up. We need to close ourselves. We need to exercise. We need to go to the doctors. All what we do helps us to live fit and longer to enjoy our lives.

What about Human Nature? What causes us to do the things we do? For example why am I doing this journaling assignment in the way that I'm doing it? I had to think about what I was going to do.

I read what I needed to do for this assignment. I thought about. Then through the process thinking, I made up my mind on how I was going to do this journaling assignment.

I responded in a manner that works for me. Someone else will have a different approach on how to do their journaling assignment. We have our own set of thinking.

Human nature is built inside of us. Did we have to learn how to breath when we came out of our mother's womb? I don't think so. When a live baby is born, breathing should come nature.

I don't think we go to sinning school to learn how to sin. It comes nature to us. But when we realize that what we do is a sin, we should want to stop sinning.

We are not prefect. Our human nature comes. We have to have the awareness of what is right and what is wrong.

Our lives are important.
Each one of us were born for a purpose. As for our human nature, it comes with life. Life and human nature interacts with the things that are connected ...

Whether if it's in the area of  life as to...
WORK: When should we start working and when should we retire?
MONEY: When is a person old enough to handle money?
FRIENDSHIP: How old should a person be to start friendship?
MARRIAGE: When should a person get married?
RELATIONSHIP: When should a person be in relationships?
PARENTING: When should a couple have a child?
HAPPINESS: When does happiness start?
RELIGION: Should we have a religion some time in our life?

We have our belief system about what we think about life and human nature is all about. WE live our lives. During the the process of time, our human nature kicks in.
May we live life to the fullest. May we learn what we are not prefect. May we see that some of our human nature can be corrected. May we respect others for their opinions. Amen!

Thanks for reading!
,
What Do I Believe About Work And Money?Continues on my next journal entry...
Staying On The Journaling Journey,Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...