Thursday, December 9, 2010

In The Process Of Going Through

Greetings! I'm working on my journaling assignment. I've receiving emails from what others say what my strengths and gifts are.

I'm thinking about what some of my family and friends are saying. It's has blessed me to hear these things. God is good.

I plan to put my over all journaling assignment in some order. I'm in the process of going through what I'm receiving via emails. I'm impress that people are sharing some things about me.

May we learn to take value in what others say about us. May we see that we all have value that blesses others. May we learn what our strengths are and be encouraged. Amen.

Thanks for reading!
Staying On The Journey,Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...