Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Learning Some Things

Hello, there journaling world!

I've been emailing family members and friends. I'm getting some feedback. It took me awhile to start emailing people. I'm glad I did.

I thought some wouldn't reply. But there have been many that replied today. I am thankful that some said some things to me.

I've been thinking about what I think my gifts are. I don't talk a lot to people a don't know. Well at first.

I've learned some things by what others do. I think that I'm willing to learn new things. I don't know how many people I've asked on this assignment. It's an unique assignment.

May we learn from what others say about us. May we be humble willing to listen to one another. May the Lord reveal our gifts and talents to us. Amen!

Thanks for reading.
Peace and favor to you,
Staying On The Journey,Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...