Thursday, December 2, 2010

Need Not To Rush: Slow Down

Greetings to you!  It's time for me to do my homework assignment for today. I see by journaling every day, does help me. I see that the more I type my spelling has been improving. I don't have as many errors.

I think it's good to have a place to come to journaling. Everything I'm typing is what's coming to my thoughts as I am typing. I go back over what I have written to see if it makes some sense.

What did I noticed about how I used my time today!Well, I did some things out of order. I got up as I usually do. I had to get on my lap top to post on twitter and facebook. I wouldn't be able to get on my computer until noon time.

What I notice during when I get on my computer early, I seem to rush through things after I get off. I don't know where some things are when I'm in a rush. I've learned to have what I needed before I go in the morning.

I need to work on how I'm going do things in the morning. I need to find some way to post early when I can't post later in the morning time. I don't like to rush into my day.

I see when I have my devotional time, I am relaxed afterward. I can even write a poem. Well, this morning I write one in a hurry. I finished it as the day went on.

We had to go to the store. What a task that is. It takes about an hour. When we got back, I had to put of the food. Than tend to my brother's care when I get back. I think I'm getting better on the days when we go to the store.

As I cared for my brother, I began to rest up. Thursdays are my heavy days in doing things. Still, I have to break things up to balance out what I do.

During the afternoon and evening time, I tried to do other things. Today, when I was on my computer I had some free time to do somethings. I notice I took too long. I need to do some journaling on my xanga site. I was behind on today's and Friday's blogs.

I like to future post on Journaling_Susan site, my family history site and poem site. It gets me time to work on other things. As for this site I can future post as well.

I get frustrated when my computer acts up. I tried to download a video of one of my brother's water baptism. I did that. But I couldn't download it to email it. I'll try again some other time.

I had to do other things while my computer wasn't working right. I manage to cook some meat loaf and an apple pie.  I don't like to rush to do things. I should take my time.

Now, I'm resting. I'm journaling away on my assignment. I need to go to bed earlier. I notice last night, I didn't get enough sleep. Perhaps that was what through my day off.

Reflecting back over this day: I see that I can do some things in a way that I don't need to rush. I should plan ahead for tomorrow today. I should have an idea what I'm going to wear and what's needed to be done.

In all I think it was an OK! The weekend is coming. I like the weekends. It's different than the week days.

May we learn to not to rush in doing things. May we plan ahead for what we are
going to do. May we learn from the things that we experience on our journey in Jesus' Name Amen!

Need Not To Rush!
Peace to you!

Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...