Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Desire: Assignment

I haven't worked much on my journaling assignment about desires. I'm in the Christmas mode. I'm just about done wrapping. I have some more Christmas card to mail out.

It's been a productive day. I think I wore myself out earlier this week. I'm doing too much. I need to slow down. I'm getting better at it.

I have been thinking about some of my desires. I will write about one of them. I don't know how I will approach this assignment. I have to describe what my desire is in detail. I'll see...

May we learn to have balance in our days. May we prepare for the season that we are in. May we see our hearts desires come to pass in the set timing. Amen!

Peace and mercy to you.
Desire: Assignment continues on the next entry

Staying On The Journey,Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...