Saturday, December 4, 2010

Our Time Is Important

Greetings to you on this wonder day! What did I noticed about how I used my time today! Time is valuable. I learned that I need to use what time I have to get what I need done for that day.

I had a lot of time to do things today. I like Saturdays! I can catch up on things that I need to. I noticed that if I put time on one thing, than I can focus on that one thing. But I notice if I spend too long on that one thing, I can't get other things done.

I was needing to work on a project. I notice that I spent to long doing something. I stopped doing that and worked on my project. I got my project finished. Here's a sample.

From the Book Of Common Prayer

I spend some time on making a display. I just copied what was on our church announcements. I didn't know how to make it. It's my second one. I'm experimenting with it. (I use this display that upright to pray from. I pray the weekly prayer in the Upper Room.)

I had a good time making that display. It exercised my thinking. I like that. It's something to do weekly.

What we do with our time is important. I know I should stay up late on Saturday. I need to get ready for Sunday worship. It's been a great day to explore.

May we learn to enjoy the time that we have. May we see the beauty of what we can do in the time that we have. May God grant us wisdom in what we should do with our time in Jesus' Name Amen!

Hope you had a Great Day!
Peace be with you!
Thanks for reading!

Staying On The Journey,Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...