Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Personality Traits

 Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits

Our God- given personality traits can be seen in our  actions, words, and deeds. We should be grateful for what God has planted in us. I’m thankful for the journey of transformation that God has set before me. LORD, help me Jesus!

Question for Week 12: What are you favorite personality traits?
As for me…

I’m thankful that God has blessed me with traits that bring glory to His Name. I’ve been thinking about some my gifts in my personality. What do I see and appreciate about them?

Here’s a few on my list of being….
CARING and RESPECTFUL
I’m aware that being caring brings out,  being respectful toward others. The love of God is in all of us. We express care as we see the concerns of others in our world. It’s a nice to know that people care. (We all are cared for. We all are valuable in the eyes of God. We matter. )

HELPFUL and KIND
I’m aware that being helpful and kind can encourage people in need. There are things I can’t be of use. But, I do show kindness in trying offer help. (It’s good to be a helping hand and show kindness in our lives. We  all need encouragement from time to time.)

SIMPLE and SWEET
I can make things complicated. But, I try to be simple and plain as I can. People tell me that I’m sweet. We all have our ways of expressing our sweetness.  (Those simple things in life don’t need to be too much. May we be sweet about the little things in life.)

THANKFUL and STRONG
Through the years, I’ve learned to be thankful. Even having a “Thank” sessions with God.  And as I’m coming along in life, I believe that I can be strong. Being built up by the LORD. (We should have a thankful heart every day. As we grow in life we can be strong through the thoughtfulness of be thankful for what God has done and will do in our lives. )

I hope that Spring is making her home where you are. She was here and left back comes and goes. Winter is tagging along. But, soon he will be leaving. The land is coming back to life as the storms and rain have been coming in due time. Enjoy Spring while its Springtime.

Thanks for reading.
God bless you.
S.A. Blakley

1 comment:

  1. Brilliantly presented! Your post is both insightful and thought-provoking. Appreciate you sharing your valuable perspective.

    ReplyDelete

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...