Sunday, December 5, 2010

Great Way To Learn

Greetings! What a great day! It's been a wonderful Lord's Day! 

What did I noticed about how I used my time today! Time is a great way to learn what is needed. Sunday is the Sabbath. We should rest from our labor. I've been learning to do that.

I can see Sunday as a day to catch up on things that I didn't get done with during the week days. But, I should just remind myself that I need a time of rest from things in the week.

Sunday is the time for football games. Yes, I watched a little of the games. I wasn't as interested as I was in the beginning of the season. I'm doing other things.

It's Advent Season. I'm focusing on the Christmas season. I'm on the Advent journey to Christmas Day! I'm celebrating the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ and awaiting His 2nd coming.

I notice that I can balance more on Sunday. I don't do as much as I do during the week days. Sundays seem to be a lighter day for me.

In all, I'm resting and relaxing. I see this as a very good thing. I'm reflecting back on the day. I'm thankful to be a blessing to people. What joy it is to be a blessing. It's been a peaceful day.

May we enter into the peace of God. May we learn to balance out our days. May we learn to rest from our labor. May we enjoy the moments that we are in. AMEN!

There was another thing I notice to day. For some reason, I had a hard time sleeping. last night. I can stay that I was a bit sleep this morning. I need my rest.

Grace and Peace to you.
Thanks for reading.
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...