Thursday, December 30, 2010

Some Good In Doingl

I haven't been working on my assignment. I've been doing other things. My mind isn't on this subject today. I was doing  writing some poems. Later on I started doing some family history searching.

A friend lead me to a site to find a grave. I came across a few. I was surprised that I did. It seems like it's a site where people search for graves and add it to the site.

I wondered who found the graves of my relatives. I came across four of my relatives graves online. I might add some of the ones that I have. It's good to do good.

Been thinking about 2010...It's about over. On more day and that's it for this year.
Happy New Year!

Some Good In Doing!
I'll continue on my next entry...

Thanks for reading.
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...