Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Seeing The Good In Situations

I'm still working on this assignment. I had some ideas. I don't know. I'll keep brainstorming.

Seeing the good in situations is a good thing. There are a lot of things that can come our way. We have to see things in a new light.

Perhaps it's a test. How you ever wondered about some things that come into your life? Wondered why in the world did this did things have to happen to me? Like I didn't do any thing to deserve this.

Well, in life things just happens. We have to make the best of things. We have to have that good attitude. We can get mad and make the situation worst. Or we can be some help in the issue that we are in.

I know it can be hard. But, think about it. If we know that in some time in our lives, there will be things that come our way, we can change the outcome of it. We can be the hero and not the victim.

We should learn how to be quick to forgive when we are done wrong. We can learn from what we learn through out our lives. We need show some mercy toward others.

May we see the good of what comes in to our lives. May we grow in our relationship to better understand others. May we listen to what's going on around us when things don't go our way. Amen!

Seeing The Good In Situations....I'll continue my thoughts on my next entry.

Thanks for reading!
Staying On The Journey,Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...