Thursday, December 23, 2010

What Are My Desires For This Season?

What are my desires for this season?

That my voice will come be to normal. That this Winter will not be so bad. About this time last year we had a blizzard on Christmas Eve Night. That wasn't a good thing.

I'm hoping that I can regroup from this allergy thing or sinus drainage thing. The weather changing and whatever is in the air. I was doing good. Than this thing attacks me.

I can see myself back into my normal routine. That's when I'm able to talk normal. That's when I'm not like sounding like I have a cold. I don't have a fever or aches and pains. I have cough and a runny nose at times.

My throat is.... well I don't know how to describe it. It doesn't hurt when I swallow. I believe that I will be alright.

It's Christmastime. I don't think I've ever been like this at Christmastime. I'm not going to let this get to me. I'm going to make the best of things.

May we have a good attitude when we are going through things. May we see the good of things while going through. May we enjoy this Christmas Season. Amen!

Desire For This Season...
Journaling assignment continues on next entry

Good will to all.
Peace on Earth

Thanks for reading.
Happy Eve of Christmas Eve!

Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...