Saturday, December 25, 2010

Desires Of The Heart

Merry Christmas!

It's been some what of a good day. I have a desire for my voice will return. It's a sinus drainage of some sort. I believe that my voice is getting better.

In life, we want things to go our way. When things come at us we are not as comfortable with that issue of life. The situation makes us do other things. It's a challenge.

Hope all had a great day! Each Christmas is different. Enjoying the time that is by making the most of what I can. Hope that you had good day!

May we enjoy the time that we have right now. May we see that we can work with what we have. May we journey into what coming ahead of us in Jesus' name Amen!

Desires of the heart Thanks for reading!

Staying On The Journaling Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...