Friday, December 3, 2010

Make The Best Of Things

Greetings to you! Been a long day! Learned some things. Still Staying On The Journey! Journey with Jesus. That was my last tweet for today on twitter.

What did I noticed about how I used my time today! I noticed things. I learned to go with the flow of things. I see, if I can do the best of what I'm doing, in the time that I'm in, I can continue to get through as I'm going along. I'm learning to do things with a different attitude.

I had plans to attend a worship service. But before I joined the gathering, I went to the Upper Room prayer chapel at the church campus. I thought that I would have some quiet time the way I wanted. Well, I was surprised.

There were two teenagers singing and praising God. I think that they were preparing for the night's prayer gathering after the main gathering in church. These teenagers were in the Upper Room majority of the time that I was there.

I didn't get up tight. The music was loud. However, I did know most of the songs that they were singing.

I was blessed by what they were doing. They were singing praises to the LORD. That's what the chapel is for. Prayer and worship, a place to come and commune with God.

It's been a good ending for this day. The message was good. The time of praise and worship was also.

Whatever comes our way, may we make the best of things. Move in what is there. Be thankful for the moments that you are in. May we learn from what we go through in Jesus' name Amen!

Peace be with you!
Thanks for reading!

Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...