Saturday, January 1, 2011

The Good In Life

Happy Twenty Eleven! It's been a day of ones. 1/1/11. It's been a Great One! I've been enjoying this first day of this new year. I'm have a new song in my mouth.

I'm seeing the goodness of God in the land of the living. I haven't done much on this assignment. I need to get with it. I have to come up with someone by Tuesday. I think I'll journal some think on Monday as I always do.  I would let the pressure get to me.

I've been doing some things that I've done in a while. I broke away from my routine dos of the day. I guess I can say I started a new website. I was looking for graves of my relatives. I found some. I added more to the list.

Life is to be lived. The things that we have a desire to do. In the mean time life is good. What we see in our present time is just for a moment. Things are subject to change.

May we enjoy our lives each day. May we make the most of each day that comes. May Twenty Eleven be a year of the goodness of God be upon our lives. May we grow in the Lord as we live our lives. Amen.

The Good In Life...
I'll continue my thoughts on my next entry.

Thanks for reading!
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

P.S.

Prayer for the week Jan 2, 2011
Source The Book of Common Prayer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...