Monday, January 31, 2011

Values In Life: Who I Admire

What do I see as values in my life? The things that I believe to be important to my every day life. Here are a few things I see...It a summary.

  1.) Being Faithful in all I do. Life is important.
  2.) Being a Person of my word. Walk with integrity
  3.) Being Honest, Open, Truthful
  4.) Being Respectful to others as well as myself
  5.) Being Accountable for my actions
  6.) Being Loved and loving others
  7.) Being at Peace, having stability and rest
  8.) Being Grateful, thankful for all things of God
  9.) Being Loyal, having a stick with it spirit
10.) Be coming more Christlike

Who are the people who I admire in my lifetime?  Here's a few on my list. I didn't list 10...I admired my parents. There were others who have passed on the admired also.

The Trinity: God, the Father, God, the Son God, the Holy Spirit. GOD creator of ALL

( Jesus, IS...Faithful, and He is everything that is of GOD!) He is my Savior, and all that I need in life. The living God is my top of my admires.

Dr. Martin Luther King Jr.: Preacher, Noble Peace Prize Winner, Leader, child of God

(Strong, Determination)... I was to young to recall what Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. stood for. But as I look at video of him and etc, I see that he was a well spoken man.

His a person that we should honor. Without the people of the Civil Rights Moment the world that I live in would be totally different. Freedom wouldn't be ringing.

Joyce Meyer; Preacher, Author, child of God

(Open, Faithful, Accountable...)When I listen to Joyce, I see that she's gives of herself. She is steadfast about what she is doing.

I have an opportunity to be in one of her conference in 1999. She come to the church where I gather to worship. I was at all but one of her meetings. I even was blessed to set on the platform.

Joyce is a caring person. It' shows in her testimonies. She is a walking testimony of what God can do for someone. Joyce is shining the light of God in the world.

May we life up to what we believe. May we see that our values are important. May we see that we are built up by those who we admire. May we continue to view our values in life. May we be faithful in what we do. May we see the beauty in what other do. Amen!

Staying On The Journaling Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...