Sunday, January 2, 2011

Life's Situation Turning Out ...

I've been journaling on my other sites. I'm getting behind on things. I need to work on a system. I know I can future post on this site and my ones that I journal on.

This site I normally come and journal every day. I have to get in a habit in journaling when I have free time.

I don't know how many future postings I had to post for this week on xanga. I got up to Friday. I'll have some to blog by then.

As for my journaling assignment, I need to get with it. This week with so fast. I was up late on Saturday with New Year's Eve celebrating into the new year.

I had a great Saturday. Sunday wasn't too bad. I was just catching up on some things.
I was doing some family history search too.

I have come across some grave sites on some of my relatives. I added some to as well. I let that site. People can search to see were some of their relatives resting places are.

Well, I need to close. Call in the night. Prayer meeting in the morning...It's that time of year again. We have daily and nightly prayer gatherings at the first of the year.

Thanks for reading...
Life's Situation Turning Out....
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...