Monday, January 10, 2011

Cleaning Up: Assignment

I think that it's been a productive week for me on this assignment. I believe that cleaning up is a process in doing. There will be something to clean up every day.

I did learn some things during this assignment. I did some actually cleaning. It wasn't just the journaling about it, but the doing of it. We can speak what we're going to do. But, our action speaks louder than our words.

There were things that I let go of  during this assignment. I felt that some of the things were a waste of time in keeping. I have to learn to let go. That takes practice.

There comes a time in life, when we hold on to things or relationships that aren't not good for us. Or aren't going any where. It's tends to slow us down. We can lose out on things while in the process of holding on.

We have to make some decisions. What we should do or don't do. I know when I've done some things for so long or held onto some thing, I tend to think that I will lose out on things, if I let go?

I've seen and learned over the years, there's something more when I let things go or even let people go. There comes a time in life when we have to depart. That's the separation time in our lives.

Whether that separation is by death or by some mishaps that led to the separation. I have to have faith to continue on. We have to believe that God is with us.

As for cleaning up my thoughts, that's an on going process too. I have to learn to think good thoughts. I know that being negative isn't a good thing.

We need encouragement when we hear bad news or things that come along in another way than we expected. By having an uplifting attitude, we can continue on through the pain. We need to have balance.

I know there are times when we have to weep. We have to let go. But in due time, we have to get back on our feet and keep moving. We can be stuck in the same place in our thinking for a long time. That's a stronghold.

If we're stuck, that trips us up. We can lose out on the best that's there for us. We need to have some source to empower us to keep going.

I'm thankful that God is in my life. I know when I'm stuck, I can come before God for comfort. O how wonderful that is when God comes to comfort in times of need. Thank You, Jesus!

I know I can't clean up my life by myself. I have to have HELP! That helps comes from what I believe. I believe that God will direct my steps.

In all this assignment was a good exercise. We can continue to clean up our environment and our minds on a regular basis. That will take a life time.

May we have a source that empowers us to keep going. May we learn that it is good to let go of things and or relationships. May we be people who forgive.

May we see the best of what we experience. May our minds be renewed with good and positive thoughts. May we learn from our every day life in Jesus' Name Amen.

Cleaning Up: Assignment
Thanks for reading!
Moving On To The Next Assignment!

Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...