Thursday, January 27, 2011

What's Important About Values?

Values are important. Why? There are many reasons. Without having a belief system on things there will be some trouble. We could belief every thing we hear. We have to have some form of belief on things.

I believe in being consistent in doing things. I could have just waiting for tomorrow to post things journal. It's late. And I am tried.

But I'm determine to post this journal today. I had a time getting on my computer. It was slow. I made it.

It' good to have the want to do things. The value in what we think and believe affects how we see things. If we think we can't do it. Than we think we can't. But if we go for it than we can see things that we thought we couldn't do.

May we see the good in keeping with things. May we not grow weary in doing good. May we learn to see what is working and what is not. Amen!

I need to post these journals much earlier in the day.

Thanks for reading.
What's Important About Values?

Staying On The Journaling Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...