Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Assignment # 12 Looking At Your Values

This looks like a big assignment! What are values? Here are some questions from the assignment. What is important to me? Who am I? And What am I committed to? What do I notice?

We are to write down 21 goals as of this date. What an exercise! There's a list of COMMON PERSONAL VALUE listed on the assignment pages. Examples Accuracy, Achievement, Success, Communication, Oneness, Preservation.  and so forth.

Here another route to your values: From the assignment sheet
Make a list of 10 people who your admire the most. These people can be real or fictional, in your life or in the public eye, living or dead.

Than next to their names, put down up to 10 qualities you admire about each of them.

Than look through your list of qualities and circle the ones that keep appearing. The qualities that appear most often are your real values.

Some of my thoughts:
Like I said what an assignment! Who are the 10 people I admire? What are my values? Well, I have to work on this assignment.

May we take some time to look at our values in life. May the LORD guide us in what we do. May we be real with what we think is important in our lives. Amen.

Thanks for reading!
Assignment # 12: Looking At Your Values

Staying On The Journaling Journey,Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...