Monday, January 24, 2011

Where Oh Where Would I Rather Be Right Now? At Rest

I know where I should be at about 9:00 PM. I'm not there yet. But if was were there, I would be laying down in my warm bed. I could be listening to a CD. Or relaxing, praying. I find so much rest when I'm in bed.

I would be surrounded in a world of its own. At rest in peace communing with God or listening to a CD. I would be hearing words or sound of heavenly sent sounds. Sounds that would be ministering to me.

I would be safe. In the place where I dwell. I won't need to question if something was going to happen. I would be at rest.

I would than turn the CD off. Preparing to go to sleep. I would be thinking thoughts of goodness. I would be seeing the beauty of my surrounding.
I would be concern about the time. I would be wanting to be there. Be there in the time that I was in. I would be experiencing time.

I'm learning to know that I need my rest. I think that it's a good thing to prepare yourself before going to sleep. It does something for me.

Our bodies need rest. We can't be on the go. We need to restore our bodies through resting. I need about 7 hours of sleep.

Just think of it, in eternity will our bodies need rest? Do people sleep in heaven? What about eating? The question could go on and on.

May we use what time we have. May we find the best in what we do. May we at times do the things that bring us pleasure. May we learn to enjoy life the best way we know how. Amen!

Thanks for reading.
Where Oh Where Would I Rather Be Right Now? At Rest

Staying On The Journaling Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...