Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Assignment # 11: Where Would You Rather Be Right Now?

That's the journaling question for the next 7 days. Here's some of what's on the assignment sheet. I'm thinking . I'm journaling at the same time I'm reading this assignment.

This question you can ask yourself in every moment. Where would I rather be? That could be anywhere. My first response would be a peaceful place.  Who wouldn't what to be a peace?

There are some suggestions of  somewhere; in a physical place or on a planet. It could be in a relationship or speaking with someone. It could be anything you want.

The idea to this assignment is to describe where you are at. It's like transporting yourself in the place while you're writing. So you should be specific.

Here are some questions to think about while jouranling. How does it feel once you're really there? Are you at peace? Are you inspired? Stay there until you are and let yourself soak in the place for a while.
Some of my thoughts;
This is some assignment. It's like creative writing. We have to project ourselves in a place where we wish or want to be. Where would I rather be right now?

Well, we can only live in the present life that we dwell in. In order to see myself in this state, I have to use my imagination. Time is important. Each moment is for a purpose. Let me start to place myself in a place where I rather be.

May we use our gift of imagination to journal. May we see the good of being creative in nature. May we God bless us with godly imaginations. Amen

Thanks for reading.
Where Would You Rather Be Right Now?
Continue on my next entry...
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...