Sunday, January 16, 2011

Working And Not Working

My mind wasn't on this assignment today. I was doing other things. I had a great day. I was journaling some. I was searching on my family tree. I was future posting statues on my websites.

I found out that a cousin on the DADE side passed away last week. I can across someone searching.....I was searching the Internet for HENDREDs. I came across two other obituaries.

So much in a one day. I did enjoy myself. I didn't think about what wasn't working is what was. I just went with the flow of the day.

I even greeted the people at church in a new way. I did some things that I wouldn't normally do. That was a blessing to to.

In all things worked out today. Whether I thought is wasn't the way that I wouldn't to be. I was happy and not bent out of shape over it.

One thing: I plan to get back on a routine dos. I have to get in bed at a set time. I need my rest.

Thanks for reading!
Working And Not Working
Assignment continues next entry.
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...