Thursday, January 20, 2011

Where I Would Rather Be Right Now? Searching And Adding People To The Family Tree

I came across more information on my family tree. So, Where Would I Rather Be Right Now? Searching and Adding...To The Family Tree. Our family tree is growing.

I notice when I'm in the NOW stage, I seem to come across more information on the family tree. I was adding some things to the family tree when the mail came.

I was going through the mail and I opened up a letter. I found more names and dates from a cousin to add to the family tree. I have so much to do with the little time in a day to do. But I know I have to save some things for another day.

But when I'm in the present NOW, I seem to have a hunch to keep on with what I'm doing. I do find the enjoying in finding things. It brings a good feeling.

Then there are times when I have to learn to stop. I can't continue on. I have to go to bed. Staying up late isn't good while waking up earlier as well.

I would rather be searching and adding more information to my family tree. There so much out there. I just what to add that information to the family history. But, only if I can....

I can see it in my imagination. I'm looking over the names in my book. What a sight to see. The generations that I've come across over my quest to know more.

I can see how the people connect to the family tree. There some similar names with a uniqueness to them. That brings joy and excitement to see the family surnames. We are family!

May we learn to stop when it's time to. May we see the joy in doing the things we like to do. May we find a way to do things in a balance way. Amen.

Thanks for reading!Where I Would Rather Be Right Now? Searching And Adding People To The Family Tree

Staying On The Journaling Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...