Thursday, January 6, 2011

Cleaning Up: What?

I don't have much to say. I've been doing things. I'm kinda sort....Also I've doing some thinking. The inside needs cleaning too.

The things that we think about. Those negative things that get in our thinking. We have to declutter our thinking. We need to guard our hearts as well.

I'm working on that. The things that I hear. I just...I need to regroup. I can't think like that. The children of God have the mind of Christ.

May we have our minds renewed with the Word of God. May we take time to think about what we think about. May we live a good life in Jesus' Name. Amen.

My assignment continues on my next entry.
It's late here. 10:24 PM
Thanks for reading.

Staying On The Journey,Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...