Saturday, January 8, 2011

Journaling About Cleaning Up

 I did get some cleaning done today. I tackled an area. It about wore me out. I got behind on other things I need to do.

I did get caught up on those Saturday to do things. This journaling assignment on cleaning up is WORK.  It's more than just journaling about it. It's doing it as well.

I'm keeping the attitude that cleaning up is an on going project. If we see things as an project, it has a different meaning. It's not just a chore to do. It's apart of our every day life.

Life is a school. The every day things in life we learn and experience each day. What did I learn about the school of life today? Learn to pace myself. Don't over do things. Slow down and take breaks. Do things one at a time.

I need to finish of some more things before heading off to bed. It's been an interesting week. I'm moving on into Twenty Eleven with new insight about some things.

May we see what we do every day is more than chores. May we see things in a new way. May we take the time to enjoy what we do. May we see new things in things we see less enjoyable to do. Amen.

Journaling About Cleaning Up continues on my next entry.
This assignment is an on going project.

Have A Great Week Ahead!
Thanks for reading.

Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...