Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Beliefs And Values

I have been trying to focus on this assignment. I have to give it more thought. Values are what we believe that is important in our life.

I've been looking on websites to give me an idea on what to journal about. I mean, this assignment appears to be some what like one I've already done. It's a bit different.

How do I approach this one? I know it doesn't have to be long. I should list at least 21. I have to ponder on that. I should at least have 10 people who I admire.

On other thoughts for the day
I've been adding more to the family tree. It's an adventure. It gets my mind off things.  I've been cleaning and sorting.

Hope all are doing OK! The weather is warming up some. It will be in the 40's on Friday. A HEAT WAVE! 

May we take life serious. May we see the value in others. May we live life with good morals and value. Amen!

Thanks for reading.Beliefs And Values.

Staying On The Journaling Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...