Friday, January 14, 2011

What Isn't Working With Organization?

I need to be more organize. There are times when I can't find things. I can't remember where I put things are.

I could say that I'm getting old. But I should have some sort of system by now. There are times when I misplace my keys. I can't recall where my cell phone is. Where's my gloves.

Well, I can say after misplacing my keys, cell phone and gloves, I have learned to place them in the proper place where I now where they are.

As for my family history information, I have so much. I'm at a point where I'm finding more along my journey. I copy things and set them aside.

Over a period of time, I would have to come back and look for things. That's a lot of paper to go through. I need to label things in categories.

Don't get me wrong. I have what information on my ancestry.com site. It's there. But for my paper trail, it's well, I don't know.

I have to come up with something. I don't want to lost what I have on paper. There are some relatives who don't have a a computer. They can't see what  I have in the Internet.

I need to find a way. I have been putting some material in notebooks. This does seem to help. Those notebooks are growing. I've compiled a lot of stuff.

May we have some kind of system when we do things. May we use common sense. May God grant us the grace that we need to get the job done. Amen!

Thanks for reading.
What Isn't Working With Organization?

My assignment continues on my next entry.
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...