Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Project: Cleaning Up

I've been working on this assignment. I call what I'm doing, Project: Clean Up.  I got that idea from last year. I've got other project that I'm working on too.

As for this assignment, it more of doing than just journaling about what I'm doing. I can journaling away with what I say that I'm doing. But if I don't do it, it's no thing. It takes action to do in cleaning up.

I can wear myself out when I clean. I need more discipline in what I intend to do. I need to have an idea on what I'm doing.

Cleaning up is work. It's also exercise in the doing. That's a good thing. Well, I did as much as I could today. Letting things go and moving on.

Continue on my next entry:
Thanks for reading!

Project: Cleaning UpStaying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...