Saturday, January 15, 2011

What Is Working For Me?

What are the things that are working for me? What brings joy and happiness? Am I productive in those areas? Those are good questions.

One thing I like to do is search for my family history. I like to journal as well. I like to pursue after things that have mystery to them. I like to future post my blogs. There's great joy in seeing things, I like to do.

When I do search for Family History, it give me a sense of accomplishing something. Also, I can escape for the things that aren't working. I can get my mind on things. I can do some things that I enjoy. What a great reward!

I have accomplished a lot through my family history journey. There is such a good feeling for me to look back on what I have come across over the years. There is so much there. That's one reason why I like to Journal. I can record what I have discovered.

Future Postings is working for me. I can write my blogs in advance. I can set the time I would them to be posted my websites. I can get a lot done this way.

I don't have to come to those my sites every day to post. What I post will automatically post itself. I don't have to post it. This saves a lot of time for me.

What's so great about future postings, I can post my statuses on Twitter, Myspace and Facebook without doing it live. O how I like that. It's a time saver. I can do Twitter, Myspace and Facebook updates all at the same time.

May we see that things are working on our behalf. May we see the good in what we do. May we feel refreshed and restored in what brings us joy. Amen.

Thanks for reading.
What Is Working For Me?
Assignment continues on my next entry.

Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...