Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Assignment # 9 Topic Cleaning Up

Here are some questions to think about from the assignment.

What is standing in your way of achieving success and  happiness in your life? What do you need to remove, throw out, and clean up in order for you to clear your path for a running start?

Are there past tensions you need to close? Are there memories in your past that you need to put to rest? Is there a physical mess you need to sort through; is your house, your room our your office a mess? Is there something that needs to be said to a friend, family member or business associate that you have been avoiding?

So I have to take some time to clean up my environment. Internally and externally....Well! I better get with it. Can't just journaling about what I'm doing to do on this assignment. I have to get with it.

I took down our Christmas decorations yesterday. Still doing some cleaning. I soaked my feet this evening. My feet are sore. I don't know! My shoes or my socks?

I've been to the prayer meetings at church. The theme is "As It Is In Heaven." From the Lord's Prayer. Yesterday was Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.  This evening it was Thy kingdom come Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.  Wednesday: Give us this day our daily bread....

It's time for me to turn in.
I'm a bit tried.
Another day has gone.
Awake to a new day.

Thanks for reading!
Continue this assignment on my next entry.
Staying On the Journey
,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...