Sunday, January 9, 2011

Plan Before Hand: Cleaning Up

I'm thinking about what I need to do. I've been taking it easy. I took a nice nap today. I fell asleep watching football. I felt rested up.

I'm thinking about what I need to cleaning up. I'm making some changes. It's good to do some change when we clean.

I see that order is needed. I need to balance in what I do. I see that thinking about what I do before I clean or whatever I do, I can have a better outcome. It's a good thing.

If I just start cleaning without order, I will be doing some things that I don't need to do. That's a waste of time. It's like going in circles.

I have to have a willing heart to let some things go. I can tend to hold on things for whatsoever reason. I can see that's not a healthy thing to do at times.

I hope to get things done. I know it will take some time in doing. Life is NOW as long was we are breathing.

I need to live. I need to have that balance and order that's there. It's will take discipline in the making. But with the help of God, I believe that I can accomplish things.

May we see the good in cleaning. May we have a plan before hand. May we see the balance in what we do. May God grant us mercy to do what we need to do. May we do what is needed. May we not wear ourselves out. Amen!

Plan Before Hand: Cleaning Up
Continues on my next entry.Thanks for reading!

Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...