Wednesday, January 12, 2011

What Isn't Working: When It's Time To Go To Sleep?

I seem to be slow in getting to bed. I see that I have to tackle this issue each night. I need to be more discipline on this matter.

I should have a set time when I go to sleep and when I get out of bed. I tell myself that I'm going to bed about 9 PM. But, when 9PM comes around, I'm not in bed.

I know what the problem is. This computer.... NO! It's me. I haven't learn to stop when I'm suppose to. I need to get off my computer by a certain time of the day. I get hooked up in doing some things. I don't when to stop.

Especially, when I'm searching for things on my family history. I need to leave room for the next day. I have to find a better way in doing things. I have to change some things.

Perhaps, I need to have computer time. There has to be an off time from being on my computer. Than of there's on one time. This will balance what I do.

It could be that I have to many websites to look at. Or maybe I should lighten up on some of what I do. I don't know.

I am determine to get to bed on time tonight. I'm getting off my computer at a set time. Then prepare for bed. That's a good start.

May we have discipline in what we do. May we see that we can rest from what we do. May we make the changes that are needed daily. May what we do be enjoyable. Amen!

Thanks for reading!
What Isn't Working: When It's Time To Go To Sleep?

Continue this assignment on my next entry.
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...