Monday, January 17, 2011

How Am I Working With: What Isn't Working To What Is Working?

What have I been doing to improve some of the things that aren't working with the thing that are working? What to keep? What to change? What to alter? What to eliminate?

On January 17, 2011, I made up my mind to start getting back on. I'm using my day planner. I made appointments for some things.

We can make appointments to go to the doctor and so forth, why not to do that when needing other things to do? I see, if I continue to look at that's on my daily plan, I can at least have a guide to work from.

When Time To Go To Sleep:

I have my mind set, to get to bed earlier. I have been planning to stop doing things before a certain hour. I have to stick with it.

I notice that I need to get more rest. I have more energy when I take a power nap in the day. I have been learning to take naps. I got out of the habit.

I see by getting the rest I need I can be more productive. I notice when I'm weary, I seem to be slower. I need to have that mind set to get the rest that I need.

Friendships / Relationships That Seem To Be On A Way One Way:

I'm learning let it go and more on. I can't let this get to me. I have to forgive. And make the most of what is working. I have to pray too.

I'm learning to enjoy the friends who communicate on a regular basis. I'm being a blessings to them. And they are being a blessing to me.

I notice that friends are friendly, tend to what to share things with one another. I make a point in sharing some interest in the friends that I see on a regular basis. This shows that we care for one another.

Organization:

 I'm learning to be a little more organized in some things. When I'm searching for family history information, I have a folder to place things in. I need to have a system when time to put into categories.


Even with the other things in my life. I'm made up my mind to be a little more organized. I need to make it a habit. Beside, if I just take the time when the time is there, things would be so disorganized.

What Is Working?
I plan to continue to future post, journal and the other things that bring me joy and happiness. I see by using a day planner, I can think on what I need to do. I'm using future post in a new way.

Since I know what I post as devotional, I future post them during the time I'm on my computer. I don't have to get on my computer to post them. This does save me time to do other things.

May we see what we can do to change or eliminate what we see isn't working. May we set our minds to do something about what we can. May we enjoy the good of what is working. Amen!

Thanks for reading!
How I'm Working With What Is Working To What Isn't Working?


Moving On To Assignment # 11
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...