Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Assignment # 13: My Cup Runneth Over To Do List

This assignment is about gratitude. What am I thankful for? We should be in a stage of gratefulness.

(Learning what the definition of grateful and health.)

I'm thankful that we have shelter from the "Blizzard of 2011"
I'm thankful that some people are understanding.
I'm thankful that for this very day of being.

What I'm appreciative about myself; I keep going.

I'm thankful that I can pay the bills.
Thank You, God!
Here are some suggestions on the assignment sheet.

1.) Technology To Do: Google the words "gratitude and health". See what the words mean. Get some ideas to be thankful for.

2.) Daily Gratitude List To Do: Begin a list of things that you are grateful for. Do this at the beginning and close of each day.  Think of at least 3 things.

  Write then in your Real Self Journal: I notice that is the first time I notice this REAL SELF JOURNAL in this assignment.

3.) Thank a "Buddy" To Do: Tell your buddy something that you appreciate about yourself, something you about your "buddy" and something that happened during the day for which you feel grateful for.


4.) Pay The Bills To Do: When your pay a bill, write "Thank You" on the check or in the memo space on your on line bill pay. They allow you to use their service.

5.) Thanks for Bashing Me To Do: Want to stretch in the gratitude arena? Say "Thank You" all day for every thing that (good) happens. even for criticism.

Write a Gratitude Letter to your Higher Power: Turn to a clean page in your Real Self Journal, and begin your letter...This is the power higher than yourself.

Father God, I thank You that You help us to learn to have an attitude of gratitude. Thank You, for teaching us to be thankful in the least of things in our lives.

Thanks for guiding us to see the good of what comes in to our lives. Remind us to give thanks always in Jesus' Name. Amen!

Thanks for reading.  Assignment #13:
My Cup Runneth Over To Do List

Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...