Friday, January 21, 2011

Where I Rather Be Right NOW? Sleeping

It's late! Not much thought to this assignment...Where I Rather Be Right NOW? Sleeping. It has been a long day.

I seem to have lost track on time through out today. I woke up early having to get things done. By the time I finished up, it was time to leave for my doctor's appointment.

By the afternoon time came and went to where it was evening. I was sleepy. I didn't take a nap. I made my way to the Upper Room.

Time seem to go fast. I thought maybe my watch was wrong. It wasn't. I made it to church about 5 til the gathering started.

Time went by... than the gathering was about over. I was a bit sleep by the end of the service. I made it home.

I prepared myself for bed. I came to my computer to finish up some things.  I see myself sleeping in my bed. What a wonder sleep.

May we be aware of the time that we are in. May we use what time we have for the best. May we enjoy our time of sleep. AMEN!

Thanks for reading!
Where I Rather Be Right NOW? Sleeping!
Sweet Dreams...

Staying On The Journaling Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...