Wednesday, February 16, 2011

What Promise Have I Added To Share Today?

What promise have I added to share today? Yesterday, I promised to do my journaling assignment earlier in the day. I see by doing this I don't have to wait till the end of the day to do it. I don't have to come up with something that the end of the day. That's not easy to do.

I do have a better feeling about doing things in advance. I do my other blogs in advance because I have future post. I like that. Besides by Wednesday, I have an idea on what to journal on his assignment.

As the days come, I can do more thinking about this assignment. It's not that it isn't a hard assignment. It's the idea of journaling every day. We all have some thing to say.

I've been on this journaling site for 15 weeks. I don't want to journal one blog for this assignment. There are many ways to approach each week's assignment. 

What Promise Have I Added To Do Today? I'm looking at the bills and mail as they come in. I tend to wait to write the checks. The bill isn't due until a week or two weeks or so. If it's junk mail, to get rid of it that day. There will be less to do if I let them pile up.

I have wised up. I should sort the mail the day that they come. I shouldn't let things pile up. When I do them in a day or so, yes, there will be more. I'm learning to do things in the now tense.

May we maintain our promises that we promise to ourselves. May we see the good in doing things. May we be discipline in doing. Amen.

Thanks for reading.What Promise Have I Added To Share Today?
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...