Saturday, February 19, 2011

Added Another Promise

Another day, another promise to share for today. I'm coming along with doing my journaling assignments, sorting the mail, searching my family history and letting some matters go. Now I'm challenge for another promise.

I've been taking a power nap or having a take a break time. It's has been wonderful. I've lost track of that since we moved in our present location about 4 years ago. Wonder, why I stop taking naps?

I see that a break from what I do during the day is very good. I can get out of the routine things of the day. The refreshment of doing something other things than what I do; It's refreshing me.

I see when I don't go through the mail the day that they come, there's more to do.  Also I have learned to have a filing system. I don't want to lose the mail or misplace them. I've done that before.

I see by making plans or promises to do things, it's wise. I should have breaks, sometime in the day or during the day. If putting things off till the end, than there is a tendency to rush through. That's when it's time to go to bed.

There should be some free time in our days. One thing that I have notice when I'm journaling earlier in the day, I have more time to think as I'm journaling. I'm more relax. The words flow easier.

When I journal in the late evening time, I'm not as focused on what I'm journaling about. I come back to re read this journal before I post it. I wonder if it makes sense.

I see in taking a break in through out the day or one big break, there is a pause. This pause refreshes me. It restores me. A power break makes a different.

May we flow with the plan of our day. May we keep with our promises. May the LORD direct our path as we journey in life. Amen!

Thanks for reading.Added Another Promise
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...