Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Giving And Giving: Receiving And Receiving

My morning practice of life: I was waiting....In the mean time I was waiting, I started to exercise. In the the process of waiting, I learned that I can do something else when just waiting. I had 15 free minutes to do something. My body needs exercise. I feel better in the morning after I did.

Work time in  life: I was doing my daily dues. I found that I was doing more than I thought. I learned that I can...I can give more into what I'm doing by doing....

Afternoon / Evening time in life: I was searching for photos. I discovered some things that I haven't seen before. I give of my search to find the photos. In the act of finding them I discovered some things I have over looked...

May we take the time to do things in the waiting moments. May we see our daily dues more them work. May we enjoy looking back over things and make new discoveries. Amen!

Thanks for reading.
Giving And Giving: Receiving And Receiving
Staying On The Journey,
Susan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Personality Traits

  Be Thankful for God Given Personality Traits Posted on   March 25, 2017   by   S usan Ann Blakley Our God- given personality traits can be...